top of page

Get Help


File your taxes for free.
Get the assistance you need.

MyFreeTaxes helps people file their federal and state taxes for free, and it’s brought to you by United Way.

Helpline can be reached at 866-698-9435. It is available 7am – 3pm daily from February 6 – April 18

2-1-1 helps connect you to community resources statewide. 

2-1-1 is a free confidential community service and your one-stop connection to the local services you need, from utility assistance, food, housing, health, childcare, after school programs, elder care, crisis intervention and much more.


2-1-1 is always ready to assist you in finding the help you need. Dial 211 on your phone or find Help here. If you are outside of Washington or have a problem dialing the number 2-1-1, please dial 1-877-211-9274.

Image by Nathan Dumlao

Access Diapers

If you’re in need of diapers, you don’t have to be enrolled in a specific program to access them. The Diaper Bank of Skagit County, a vital initiative powered by United Way of Skagit County, is here to help families in our community. We understand that diapers are a basic necessity for infants and young children, and we’re committed to ensuring that all families have access to a sufficient supply.

If you are not associated with any program that provides diapers, you can pick up diapers at:

Helping Hands Food Bank 
9386 Fruitdale Rd,
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284 

bottom of page