You can impact tomorrow by joining Skagit Legacy.
We live in a very generous community. You care about helping others. You live and work to make it a better place for everyone. You give, you advocate and you volunteer. Have you made plans to continue your support to the community??
Create Your Legacy - The time is now
To build our Planned Giving program to help improve lives, strengthen families, build economic independence and address emerging needs in our community. Gifts can be immediate or deferred. Some of the ways you can make a Legacy Gift include:
- Cash giving you a tax deduction that year.
- A Bequest in your will.
- Life Insurance Policy naming United Way of Skagit County as a beneficiary.
- Stocks or bonds that can give you a tax deduction in the year you make your gift.
- An IRA or 401k distribution to United Way may help you save significantly on taxes.
- Charitable Trusts or Annuities pay you income while you give to the future needs of our community.
Every donor has different priorities.
Skagit Legacy offers you the opportunity to direct your gift to an area of interest that best reflects your vision and passion. You can choose to focus your Legacy Gift and…
1. Fund Today’s Programs Tomorrow while making new and expanded services possible.
2. Address Emerging Needs to help meet the future challenges in our community and build solutions.
3. Provide Disaster Response to help families in crisis and assist with relief and recovery.
4. Meet the Greatest Need with resources for our community’s most urgent problems.
What is YOUR dream for Skagit County?
Give to the Future
United Way of Skagit County partners with organizations to mobilize the caring power of communities. We work together to address some of the common problems that affect our quality of life – now and in the future. Since 1963, United Way of Skagit County has improved the lives of generations of people in need. Fifty years later, the needs are increasing at a faster rate than ever. Skagit Legacy gifts help bridge the gap.
Talk with us about how you want to help the Future. Call Debra at 755-9521 ext 12
PLEASE, If you're doing your online shopping on Amazon.com this year, you can support United Way of Skagit County’s mission while you shop!
United Way of Skagit County
PO Box 451
831 S. Burlington Blvd.
Burlington, WA 98233